CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-01T23:01:24+00:002006 BMW X5 CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-01T23:01:24+00:00
- ALL TIRE EXCEPT THE RIGHT ARE AT THE WEAR BARS AND NEED TO BE REPLACED THE SPARE TIRE DOES NOT HOLD AIR
- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – In-Line6 – [Includes: Serpentine and V-Belt type Belt(s).]
- AUXILIARY COOLING FAN MOTOR – Remove & Replace – Condenser
- CHECK OVER FOR NEEDED REPAIR/ SERVICE
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- RADIATOR HOSE – Remove & Replace – r Lower
- Replace rear brake pad linings. Check rear brake disc rotor condition. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Scanned DME and found codes as follows: 074 – Air Conditioner Compressor, Activation 240 – Misfire, Cylinder 3 140 – Output Stage Failure DMTL pump
- The cooling fan is not working
Tayler B. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/30/2020