CRM Mitchell1 2023-01-21T23:00:24+00:002006 BMW X3 CRM Mitchell1 2023-01-21T23:00:24+00:00
- RECOMMENDED FRONT29 REAR32 PRESSURE IN LF26 RF28 LR30 RR28 PRESSURE OUT LF29 RF29 LR32 RR32
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Replace rear brake pad linings and rear brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- RADIATOR HOSE – Remove & Replace – One,Upper or Lower
Feliza M. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/20/2023