CRM Mitchell1 2022-03-27T22:00:12+00:002013 BMW 328i CRM Mitchell1 2022-03-27T22:00:12+00:00
- THE RIGHT FRONT TIRE IS AT THE WEAR BARS – THE LEFT FRONT IS CLOSE
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Locate a tighten loose clamp at the turbocharger to Catalytic.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – 2.0L Eng
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- TURBOCHARGER – Remove & Replace – 2.0L Eng
Bruce I. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/25/2022