CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-16T23:01:31+00:002013 Audi Allroad CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-16T23:01:31+00:00
- (Combination) – AXLE SHAFT BOOT – Remove & Replace One,Inner or Outer
- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – One Side – [NOTE: For Independent Suspension Type Axles, Axle Shaft Assembly consists of Axle Shaft, Boots and Joints.]
- CHECK THE BRAKES FOR WEAR – PAD LIGHT ON
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- RECOMMENDED FRONT33 REAR36 PRESSURE IN LF27 RF27 LR29 RR30 PRESSURE OUT LF33 RF33 LR36 RR36
- Replace front brake pad linings. Check front brake disc rotor condition. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- SLIDING ROOF – CLEAN – [Clean guide rails and lubricate with grease.] BATTERY – INSPECT – [Check for clean terminals (no corrosion), properly mounted housing and no damage; replace if necessary. Also, check the acid level of battery only if the level can be seen through the housing and fill if necessary.] BRAKE SYSTEM – INSPECT – [Check for damage and leaks. Check thickness of pads and brake fluid level.] COOLING SYSTEM – INSPECT – [Check coolant level, add if necessary.] DRIVESHAFT BOOTS – INSPECT ENGINE – INSPECT – [Check engine compartment for leaks.] EXHAUST SYSTEM – INSPECT – [Check for damage/leaks.] FINAL DRIVE OIL – INSPECT – [Auto and Manual transmission, check for damage/leaks.] HORN OPERATION – INSPECT – [Check function and condition.] LIGHTS & CONTROLS – INSPECT – [Inspect front lighting – Check function of parking lights, low beams, high beams, fog lights, blinkers & hazard lights. Inspect rear lighting – Check function of brake lights (including third brake light), tail lights, back-up lights, rear fog lights, license plate lights, blinkers & hazard lights.] PLENUM PANEL – INSPECT – [Remove cover for plenum panel to check water drain and clean if necessary.] TIRES/SPARE TIRE – INSPECT – [Check tire pressure, damage and tread depth.] UNDERBODY CONTACT POINTS & LINKAGE – INSPECT – [Check for damage/leaks.] WINDSHIELD WIPER & WASHER SYSTEMS – INSPECT – [Check adjustment and function. Add fluid as needed.] WIPER BLADES – INSPECT – [Check condition and replace if necessary.] AUTOMATIC CVT TRANSAXLE FLUID – REPLACE CABIN AIR FILTER – REPLACE AIR FILTER – REPLACE] SPARK PLUGS – REPLACE SERVICE INTERVAL INDICATOR/DISPLAY – RESET TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM SENSORS – RESET VEHICLE – ROAD-TEST – [Check braking, kick-down, steering, electrical, heating and ventilation systems, air conditioning, (ASL) Automatic Shift Lock, power accessories and reset driver information display.] TIRES – ROTATE
Chetan M. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/15/2021