CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-15T22:02:06+00:002011 BMW 528i CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-15T22:02:06+00:00
- RECOMMENDED FRONT 32 REAR35 PRESSURE IN LF27 RF26 LR29 RR29 PRESSURE OUT LF32 RF32 LR35 RR35
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- CHECK INDICATOR ON DASH
- Scanned DME and found codes as follows: 130308 – Exhaust Vanos, Control Fault 131408 – Exhaust Vanos, Cold Start not Controllable
- VARIABLE VALVE TIMING SOLENOID – Remove & Replace – One
- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Serpentine and V-Belt type Belt(s).]
- Replace rear brake pad linings. Check rear brake disc rotor condition. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
Asia M. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/14/2021