- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – V6,Normally Aspirated
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures(33-41 PSI). Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- RECOMMENDED FRONT 33 REAR41 PRESSURE IN LF34 RF35 L32 RR35 PRESSURE OUT LF33 RF33 LR41 RR41
Marty M. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/8/2022