- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- ESTIMATE RIGHT FOGLIGHT REPLACEMENT
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- RECOMMENDED FRONT 32 REAR32 PRESSURE IN LF RF LR RR PRESSURE OUT LF RF LR RR
- REPLACE BATTERY AND REGISTER
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- SPARK PLUGS – REPLACE
Eugene F. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/1/2020