- RECOMMENDED FRONT37 REAR44 PRESSURE IN LF32 RF32 LR37 RR38 PRESSURE OUT LF37 RF37 LR44 RR44
- Scanned DME and found codes as follows: P1021 – Fuel High Pressure, Quantity P12A1 – Fuel Rail Pressure sensor P1026 – Fuel High Pressure, Implausible p1023Fuel High Pressure too Low during Starting
- CLUTCH FLUID – REPLACE – PDK Clutch Oil – [Replace at 60000 miles, or every 72 months.] CONTROLLED FOUR-WHEEL DRIVE OIL – REPLACE – [Replace at 60000 miles, or every 72 months.]
- BATTERY FLUID LEVEL – INSPECT – [Check function status and fluid level.] BRAKE LINEHOSE CONNECTIONS – INSPECT – [Visual wear inspection of brake pads and brake discs.] BRAKE SYSTEM – INSPECT – [Visual inspection for damage and corrosion.] COOLANT HOSES & CLAMPS – INSPECT – [Inspect condition. Radiators and air intakes. Visual inspect for external debris and blockage.] COOLANT LEVEL – INSPECT DOOR HINGES & LOCKS – INSPECT DRIVESHAFT – INSPECT – [Visual inspection of the dust boots for leaks and damage.] ELECTRICAL SYSTEM – INSPECT – [Inspect Indicator and warning lights as well.] HORN OPERATION – INSPECT – [Check function.] LIGHTING SYSTEM – INSPECT – [Vehicle lighting, check function. Check setting on all headlights.] OIL & FLUID – INSPECT – [Visual inspection of: Brake, Clutch, Coolant, Differential, Differential-ASMT, Differential-MT, Engine Oil, Automatic Transmission, ASMT, Manual Transmission, Power Steering, Refrigerant fluids and Refrigerant Oil for completeness, installation and damage.] TIRES – INSPECT – [Check condition and tire pressure.] WINDSHIELD WIPER & WASHER SYSTEMS – INSPECT WINDSHIELD WIPER BLADE INSERTS – INSPECT DIAGNOSTIC SYSTEM – READ OUT CABIN AIR FILTER – REPLACE VEHICLE – ROAD-TEST – [Test Drive: Inspect remote control, front seats, foot brake and parking brake (also operating travel), engine, clutch, steering, transmission, ParkAssist, automatic speed control, PSM switch, PASM switch, heater, air conditioning system and instruments: Check function.]
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- HIGH PRESSURE PUMP – Remove & Replace – Normally Aspirated,Mfr Body CD 997 –
Richard J. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/4/2022