- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- CHECK FLUID LEAK ONTO THE GROUND
- CONTROL HARNESS CONNECTOR SEALING SLEEVE – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: R&I Transmission Oil Pan.]
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- OIL PRESSURE SENDER OR SWITCH – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- RECOMMENDED FRONT35 REAR42 PRESSURE IN LF46 RF47 LR35 RR35 PRESSURE OUT LF35 RF35 LR42 RR42
Gary G. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/30/2020