- (Combination) – CONTROL ARM BUSHING – Remove & Replace Each
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- CHECK FOR NEEDED SERVICE
- CHECK THE DRIVERS SEAT BELT WONT LATCH
- CHECK THE FRONT PASSENGER DOOR PULL IS LOOSE
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,Control Arm,Both Sides – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- RECOMMENDED FRONT32 REAR39 PRESSURE IN LF30 RF30 LR 34 RR34 PRESSURE OUT LF32 RF32 LR39 RR39
- REPAIR DOOR PULL
- Replace front brake pad linings. Check front brake disc rotor condition. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- SERPENTINE BELT TENSIONER – Remove & Replace – Automatic Trans
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
Daniel V. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/28/2020