- (Combination) – SPRING &/OR TOP MOUNT – Replace Both
- CHECK FOR NEEDED REPAIRS
- CHECK FOR NEEDED SERVICE
- CHECK THE CONDITION OF THE BATTERY – REPLACE AS NEC
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- RECOMMENDED FRONT REAR PRESSURE IN LF RF LR RR PRESSURE OUT LF RF LR RR
- REPLACE BATTERY including registering if required
- Replace rear brake pad linings. Check rear brake disc rotor condition. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
Heather J. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/24/2021