- CHECK THE CONDITION OF THE BRAKES AND ADVISE
- RECOMMENDED FRONT32 REAR32 PRESSURE IN LF34 RF34 LR 34 RR35 PRESSURE OUT LF32 RF32 LR32 RR32
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Replace front brake pad linings. Check front brake disc rotor condition. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
Barb G. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/11/2022