- THE REAR TIRES ARE AT THE WEAR BARS
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- INSTALL CUSTOMER SUPPLIED LEFT INNER DOOR HANDLE
- Replace rear brake pad linings. Check rear brake disc rotor condition. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
Peter M. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/15/2023