- (Combination) – AXLE SHAFT BOOT – Remove & Replace One Outer
- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Left Side
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- HEATER HOSE – Remove & Replace –
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- RECOMMENDED FRONT REAR PRESSURE IN LF RF LR RR PRESSURE OUT LF RF LR RR
- REPLACE REAR BRAKE PADS AND ROTORS
Lisa U. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/16/2020