- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- RECOMMENDED FRONT 38 REAR41 PRESSURE IN LF42 RF42 LR40 RR40 PRESSURE OUT LF38 RF38 LR41 RR41
- REPLACE AD BLUE
- Replace front brake pad linings and front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- SLIDING ROOF – CLEAN – [Clean guide rails and lubricate with grease.] BATTERY – INSPECT – [Check for clean terminals (no corrosion), properly mounted housing and no damage; replace if necessary. Also, check the acid level of battery only if the level can be seen through the housing and fill if necessary.] BRAKE SYSTEM – INSPECT – [Check for damage and leaks. Check thickness of pads and brake fluid level.] COOLING SYSTEM – INSPECT – [Check coolant level, add if necessary.] DRIVE BELTS – INSPECT – [Check condition and replace if necessary. Check tension of belt drive with a manual tensioner and retention if necessary.] DRIVESHAFT BOOTS – INSPECT ENGINE – INSPECT – [Check engine compartment for leaks.] EXHAUST SYSTEM – INSPECT – [Check for damage/leaks.] FINAL DRIVE OIL – INSPECT – [Auto and Manual transmission, check for damage/leaks.] HORN OPERATION – INSPECT – [Check function and condition.] LIGHTS & CONTROLS – INSPECT – [Inspect front lighting – Check function of parking lights, low beams, high beams, fog lights, blinkers & hazard lights. Inspect rear lighting – Check function of brake lights (including third brake light), tail lights, back-up lights, rear fog lights, license plate lights, blinkers & hazard lights.] PLENUM PANEL – INSPECT – [Remove cover for plenum panel to check water drain and clean if necessary.] TIRES/SPARE TIRE – INSPECT – [Check tire pressure, damage and tread depth.] UNDERBODY CONTACT POINTS & LINKAGE – INSPECT – [Check for damage/leaks.] WINDSHIELD WIPER & WASHER SYSTEMS – INSPECT – [Check adjustment and function. Add fluid as needed.] WIPER BLADES – INSPECT – [Check condition and replace if necessary.] CABIN AIR FILTER – REPLACE AIR FILTER – REPLACE SERVICE INTERVAL INDICATOR/DISPLAY – RESET TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM SENSORS – RESET VEHICLE – ROAD-TEST – [Check braking, kick-down, steering, electrical, heating and ventilation systems, air conditioning, (ASL) Automatic Shift Lock, power accessories and reset driver information display.]
Smit P. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/26/2020