- RECOMMENDED FRONT33 REAR33 PRESSURE IN L33 RF33 L33 RR33 PRESSURE OUT LF33 RF33 LR33 R33
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- BATTERY – CHECK – [Battery: Check (and second battery if applicable).] REAR WINDOW – CHECK – [Check cleaning nozzle functionality (if applicable).] ADBLUE FLUID – INSPECT – [Check and add if necessary (if applicable).] BRAKE SYSTEM – INSPECT – [Inspect brake system and shock absorber for leaks and damage, check thickness of brake pads, brake disc condition front and rear. Look for contact pattern and corrosion of brake discs, and check brake fluid level subject to abrasion.] WINDSHIELD WIPER & WASHER SYSTEMS – INSPECT – [Inspect windshield washer, headlight cleaning system, and wiper blades: Check for damage and function. Check fluid level and add if necessary.] AIR CLEANER/ELEMENT – REPLACE – [Replace filter element and snow filter, clean housing if applicable.] CABIN AIR FILTER – REPLACE – Pollen Filter AIR FILTER – REPLACE SERVICE INTERVAL INDICATOR/DISPLAY – RESET – [Where applicable] TIRES – ROTATE – [Check tread depth, condition, wear pattern, and pressure of all tires (including spare). Rotate front to rear.] FUEL FILTER – REPLACE
- ESTIMATE BATTERY REPLACEMENT
- REPLACE BATTERY including registering if required
Jaren B. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/17/2022