- CHECK A/C BLOWS WARM – OK TO RECHARGE
- Clunk heard in the right rear. Everything seems tight. Will require more diagnostics. to wet today.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures(33-41 PSI). Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Not heard today Front and rear pads at 7mm
- RECOMMENDED FRONT 43 REAR43 PRESSURE IN LF34 RF 35LR 35 RR35 PRESSURE OUT LF43 RF43 LR 43 RR43
- Secured grille
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all lines for damage and leaks. Check the compressor (when accessible) for damage, missing hardware or leaks. Verify the compressor is not seized or locked up. Check service ports for missing caps, damaged threads and conformance with labeling. Inspect the condenser coil for damage, restrictions or leaks. Inspect the expansion device (if accessible) for physical damage or leaks. Inspect the accumulator receiver drier and in-line filter for damage, loose or missing hardware or leaks. Inspect the drive belts and pulleys. Inspect the fan clutch for leakage, bearing wear and proper operation. Inspect the cooling fan for bent or missing blades. Inspect accessible electrical connections for loose, burnt, broken or corroded parts. Pressure test the system at a minimum of 50 PSi. Verify the operation of the compressor clutch, blower motor and air control doors for proper operation. The high and low side operation pressures are as follows: High 165 Low 30 . .
- The switch is broken
Chris M. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/26/2021