- Diagnose and replace blown fuse – fuse #28
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- REPLACE THE PARKING BRAKE CABLE BRACKET
- RESET OIL CHANGE CBS
- Secure lever in trunk – light not on now
- The front tires are worn on the inner edges
- The parking brake cables are rubbing on the top of the fuel tank. REecommend dropping the fuel tank and replacing the parking brake cable bracket
- The windshield wipers are working. The windshield washer pump is non-op. Recommend replacing the windshield washer pump.
- WINDSHIELD WASHER PUMP – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
Roberto C. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/6/2020