- RECOMMENDED FRONT 32 REAR32 PRESSURE IN LF29 RF30 LR32 RR29 PRESSURE OUT LF32 RF32 LR32 RR32
- The front and rear brake pads are at 4mm
- Replace a parking light bulb
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- CHECK FOR ANY NEEDED SERVICE OR REPAIR
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- REPLACE BATTERY including registering if required
- Replace front brake pad linings. Check front brake disc rotor condition. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Replace rear brake pad linings. Check rear brake disc rotor condition. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
Kennedy S. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/28/2021