- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace – 3.6L Eng
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- CLEAN THE TREADS ON THE OIL PAN FOR THE OIL DRAIN PLUG
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- NEEDS FRONT TIRE BALANCE SLIGHT PULL TO THE RIGHT
Rollie F. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/23/2021