- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- RADIATOR RESERVE TANK – Remove & Replace
- RECOMMENDED FRONT 36 REAR38 PRESSURE IN LF36 RF36 LR38 RR38 PRESSURE OUT LF RF LR RR
- The low coolant light comes on. There is an intermittent issue. Recommend replacing the coolant reservoir w/ level sensor and rechecking
Jim P. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/4/2021