- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- CHECK BRAKE SHIMMY AT FREEWAY SPEEDS
- CHECK PHONE WONT CONNECT TO BLUETOOTH – ?
- CHECK THE SERVICE LIGHT IS ON
- RECOMMENDED FRONT 33 REAR41 PRESSURE IN LF33 RF33 LR41 RR41 PRESSURE OUT LF RF LR RR
- Replace front brake pad linings and front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Replace rear brake pad linings. Check rear brake disc rotor condition. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- REPLACE WIPER BLADES
- Scan Car K-CAN faults found in all body control modules The Body Network – K-CAN is dropping out remove drivers footwell panel.check for damage to footwell module. all looks ok
Lisa C. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/15/2020