- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- COIL ARE OK AT THIS POINT. RECOMMEND REPLACING NEXT TIME WITH SPARK PLUGS
- DRAIN AND FILL COOLANT
- DRAIN AND FILL TRANSMISSION FLUID
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- POSSIBLE MOTOR MOUNTS
- RECOMMENDED FRONT 35 REAR35 PRESSURE IN LF RF LR RR PRESSURE OUT LF RF LR RR
- REPLACE COOLANT HOSE FROM CYLINDER HEAD TO HEATER CORE.
Gustavo B. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/1/2020