- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- CHECK FOR STICKY CALIPERS
- CHECK GRINDING NOISE WITH THE BRAKES APPLIED
- RECOMMENDED FRONT REAR PRESSURE IN LF RF LR RR PRESSURE OUT LF RF LR RR
- Replace front brake pad linings and front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
Chris C. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/21/2020