- ALTERNATOR ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – In-Line6
- CHECK BATTERY LIGHT COMES ON
- CHECK INTERIOR MIRROR LOOSE
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- RADIATOR – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Bleed System (where applicable).]
- RECOMMENDED FRONT 32 REAR33 PRESSURE IN LF RF LR RR PRESSURE OUT LF RF LR RR
- REPLACE LEFT REAR OUTER HANDLE CARRIER
- REPLACE BOTH COOLANT HOSES TO AUXILLARY WATER PUMP
- REPLACE POWER STEERING RETURN HOSE ,
- Replace rear brake pad linings. Check rear brake disc rotor condition. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
Chris C. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/9/2019