- CHECK "STOP" LIGHT WAS COMING ON.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- RECOMMENDED FRONT 35 REAR44 PRESSURE IN LF32 RF32 LR41 RR40 PRESSURE OUT LF35 RF35 LR44 RR44
- The coolant was slightly low Pressure test the cooling system Small drip seen at the coolant flange.
- WATER OUTLET CONNECTOR – Remove & Replace – In-Line4 Coolant Temp Sensor,Housing
Peter P. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/28/2020